On June 2, the UK Games Expo (UKGE) starts in Birmingham and lasts until June 4. UKGE is the largest Tabletop Games Convention in the UK – where all aspects of the tabletop gaming hobby are represented under one roof. There are two huge halls full of exhibitors who want to show you their games. You can see them, you can try them out, and if you like them you can buy them.
There will be two huge halls (halls of the NEC and the Hilton Hotel) full of exhibitors and the chance to try and buy a lot of games. Take the opportunity to test the games extensively and nearly all night long! UKGE also have a huge library of games to borrow and play on hundreds of tables of open gaming – open for anyone to play anything in.
Our partner Gen42 and Jolly Thinkers will be there on all three days with a booth (2-516). Besides their own games, they will also present our games, like Tails on Fire, Hungry Monkey, Fish & Katz, Spicy, Sweet & Spicy.
The UK Games Expo is held at The National Exhibition Centre (NEC): North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT
It is also held at the NEC Hilton Metropole Hotel: National Exhibition Centre, Pendigo Way, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1PP
Opening hours NEC
- Friday 2nd June 2023: 9am till 6pm.
- Saturday 3rd June 2023: 9am till 6pm.
- Sunday 4th June 2023: 9am till 4 p.m.
NEC Gaming and Tournament Halls Opening Hours
- Thursday 1st June 2023: 7pm till 11pm.
- Friday 2nd June 2023: 9am till Midnight
- Saturday 3rd June 2023: 9am till Midnight.
- Sunday 4th June 2023: 9am till 6 p.m.
NEC Board Game Library Opening Hours
- Friday 2nd June 2023: 9am till 10pm.
- Saturday 3rd June 2023: 9am till 10pm.
- Sunday 4th June 2023: 9am till 2 p.m.