Do you have a game that you would like to pitch us?
If you have a prototype that you want to present to us, you can do so in person at this events in Germany: SPIEL in Essen, Spielwarenmesse Nüremberg and Game Designers Meeting in Göttingen. Please make an appointment in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us your game idea to the same email address: email@example.com.
Here are some pointers to make it easier for everyone…
What We Are Looking For
- Designers who are willing to work with us on developing their original ideas into a finished game.
- Games that we can present to our worldwide partners; currently not in print anywhere else.
- Games that delight a wide audience, from families and adults to casual players and gamers.
- Unusual Dexterity games
- Captivating Card Games
- Smart Party Games
- Games that offer a unique experience.
- Games you can enjoy playing again and again over time.
What We Are Not Looking For
- Children’s Games
- Trivia Games
- Strategy Games
- Games utilizing a particular License (like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc.)
- Trading Card Games or LCGs
- Variants of Well-known Games
If your game matches what we are looking for, please complete the following contact form. We will look at its description and will request a prototype only if we are interested.